Bluonics 400GPD Tankless 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Under Sink RO Purifier Treat Virus and Bacteria with Stand and Booster Pump
- SAFE & RELIABLE: Under sink Reverse Osmosis water filtration and softener for pure, safer and healthier water. Bluonics 5 stage RO system 400 GPD removes up to 99% of over 1000 contaminants, including lead, chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium, nitrates and more. Operating Pressure range 15-45 PSI.
- CERTIFIED: NSF/ANSI 58 - Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Treatment Systems. Premium quality RO system ensures highest durability, highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come.
- PURE WATER: Enjoy clean, safe, good-tasting, unlimited water for your family every time you turn on the faucet, better than most bottled water at a fraction of their cost. Effectively eliminates many impurities from tap water to offer sparkling clean and great tasting water. Experience fresher healthier baby formula, tea and coffee, better tasting foods and crystal clear ice cubes.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Complete system with DIY instruction, including complete color coded tubing and all installation hardware. Also has Quick Connect Fittings for easier setup. New Style one-piece manifold with 3-in-1 housing caps that provides a seamless water path effectively eliminating all connections between the housings.
Great after sales customer support: 30-day money-back guarantee. Extended manufacturer warranty. Lifetime tech support from Bluonics.
400 GPD Replacement filter: RO-MEM 400G, RO5-400G-P01-F15, FC-RO-PP-CTO-CAG, CF-ABMC-5ACV
- Stage 1: Standard Size 2.5”x 10” Sediment Filter. Filters sediment particles such as silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles.
- Stage 2: Standard Size 2.5”x 10” Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC). Adsorbs and removes bad taste and odors. Also a large variety of organic contaminants such as chlorine and chemicals linked to cancer, like pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, Trihalomethanes, Benzene, and many volatile organic compounds such as VOC's, PCB's, MTBE's along with hundreds of other chemicals and contaminants that may be present in our water.
- Stage 3: Standard Size 2.5”x 10” Carbon Block Filter. Removes chlorine, bad taste and odor, organic solvents, and organic chemicals that contribute to bad taste and odor.
- Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane. Removes and filters particles as small as 1/10,000 of a micron and most inorganic chemicals (such as salts, metals, minerals). Also most microorganisms including cryptosporidium and giardia, and many other inorganic contaminants.
- Stage 5: Standard Size 2”x 10” GAC Post Filter. Polishes and refines for sweeter-tasting water. Removes any tastes or odors from the water.
Best bang for your buck. So far I'm very impressed. I added 2 extra stages of DI resin for my aquarium and I couldn't be happier. Filled up 5 gallons in about 13 minutes.
Works pretty well, taste ok. I wish the water pressure was a little better. I kind of expected it since it's tankless.
What seemed like a swift installation, took longer than expected. At first my husband thought, maybe the containers had an issue because it kept leaking. The rubber ring kept coming off. Apparently, we needed to be a little more gentle on closing the containers.
I bought this product for my boat that is in a Slip in Salt Water. Specifically, I attached the input 3/8 supply to a Sharkbite to Hose bib adapter with City water.
I flushed my pre filters for 15 minutes and then connected the RO Membrane and post taste filter. I let that run for 20 minutes and verified that there were no leaks - completely dry. I then placed into my dock box and added a NEMA-15 converter plug for the pump and all was set. I egress the waste water through a small hole drilled in the bottom of the box. I purchased 40 feet of 1/4 tubing to connect to the output of the R/O unit and then ran that to the Deck fill point on my boat. I let the unit run into a sample cup and found the following :
On my Boat I have 120 gallons of Fresh water tank storage. I use a pre-filter which is a 30 micro spun Poly filter and that goes to the water heater and house cold supply. For Drinking I have a First Need 0.4micron filter setup which delivers biologically safe drinking water but does not impact the TDS value at all. It will give me biologically pure salt water if I hooked it up to the ocean.
Flow Rate 0.69oz/second or 19.4Gph
Hose TDS On Input 648PPM which amazingly is "potable" Ventura CA City water.
TDS on Output measured from my boat sink faucet or drinking water filter (the same TDS). 38PPM
Expensive Land RO Water purchased from a Vending machine was 20PPM.
Unit runs quietly and all I do is turn on the hose and plug in the pump and I have fresh water filling up my water tanks.
One request would be a Y valve for allowing the user to direct the pre-filter (3) output into a user-supplied 3/8 tube for the specific purpose of flushing the 3 pre-filters due to a change in them. I don't think that it's a good idea to be subjecting the R/O filter to this stream of debris, even in the recommended bypass mode.
Another request is to offer this Product without the supplied tall Faucet which I have no need for on a boat.
I would like to be able to update this Review in Six months and hopefully I still have nothing but good things to say about it.
By far the best system I have ever had to filter my water. Best tasting water by far! Very pleased with the results.
Non-standard install. Had to place in basement right under sink area due to space considerations. Only trouble was connector from line to faucet. It leaked. Followed all suggestions but still leaked. Replaced with “SharkBite” brand and no problems. Works fine. Will update if any other failures. Nice product.
As yet, we have not installed this unit in the restaurant for which we purchased it, so we haven’t built any testimonials for it. We believe it will be installed soon, though. And we’re very sure it will perform wonderfully and its testimony will cause us to be marketing even more of these units.
Customer is very happy so far with this unit. This unit makes purified water on demand . If you need 10 gallons of water , you turn on the faucet let run until it’s made it instead of wanting 2 days to get it from a unit with a small tank.
We Also Recommend
Bluonics 5 Stage Undersink Reverse Osmosis RO Drinking Water Filter NSF Certified 50 GPD Solid Housings, 4 yrs Supply
Bluonics 5 Stage Undersink Reverse Osmosis RO Drinking Water Filter NSF Certified 50 GPD with Clear Housings, 4 yrs Supply
Bluonics 400GPD Tankless 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Under Sink RO Home & Commercial Purifier Treat Virus and Bacteria with Stand
Bluonics PH+ Alkaline Water Filter Cartridge, 10" Inline Quick Connect with Mineral Ball for Any Reverse Osmosis RO Systems