Pleated Sediment Water Filters 20 Big Blue Washable 4.5 x 10 Cartridge, 5 Micron
- SAFE & RELIABLE: Bluonics whole house filter reduces many impurities from your water by 99% and protect your family and appliance from Sediment, Sand, Dirt, and more. Bluonics Sediment filters are environmentally friendly, chemical Free, no chlorine, no change of taste, color, and odor. Do not change acidic or alkaline water levels and has no impact on pH.
- QUALITY: Fits most standard size 4.5 x 10” Filter housings. Is highly effective for both residential and commercial water purification, and can be used for the city/municipal or well water.
- EFFECTIVE: Removes sediment particles such as silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles up to 5 microns.
- Please note this filter is not a Reverse Osmosis and will NOT reduce (TDS) Total Dissolved Solids from your water. Looking for a system to remove TDS, you can check Bluonics RO systems. The cartridges are individually wrapped for freshness. Please unwrap the cartridges before using them.
- Great after-sales customer support: 30-day money-back guarantee. Extended manufacturer warranty. Lifetime tech support from Bluonics in Sacramento, California, USA
20 pcs Standard Size 4.5”x 10” (5 Micron) Pleated Sediment Filter. Filters sediment particles such as silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles.
The pleated Sediment Filter Cartridge outperforms wound, spun, melt blown, resin bonded, and other “depth” types of filter elements because this cartridge is pleated. It provides increased surface area and longer filter life.
Lower pressure drop is another significant advantage of using a pleated filter cartridge, which allows for increased flow rates, and the use of smaller filter housing to reduce capital equipment costs.
Additional savings are provided because the cartridge is made with 100% synthetic filter media.
A good pleated filter cartridge will outperform other types of cartridges because the filter media, is systematically produced using 100% synthetic fibers, with no binders or additives to leave a residue or contaminants.
Plated cartridge provides “depth” filtration for greater sediment removal, along with more surface area.
Flow rate: 5-15 GPM (Depend on Feed Water Pressure). Maximum Pressure: 80 psi, SUGGESTED WORK PRESSURE: UNDER 50 PSI, Temperature:40-110°F/5-45°C.
Save money and time. Average lifetime 6 months. (Depends on your water quality).
Compatible with systems from 3M, APEC, Aqua-Pure, Aquasana, Culligan, Costway, DuPont, GE, Geekpure, Glacier Bay, Global Water, Olympia, Pentek, Smart Aqua Life, The Perfect Water, US Aqua, Whirlpool All mentions of brand names or model descriptions are made strictly to illustrate compatibility. All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Love your filters I only have to change them twice a year on my well ( 2 on that)and the one I put on my water heater didn’t really need changing but I did anyway
We Also Recommend
20-pack 4.5" x 10" Big Blue Sediment Replacement Water Filters 5-Micron Whole House Cartridges for Rust, Iron, Sand, Dirt and Undissolved Particles
Big Blue Sediment Replacement Water Filters 4pcs (5 Micron) 4.5" x 20" Cartridges
Big Blue Carbon Replacement Water Filters 12pcs GAC Granulated 4.5" x 10" Cartridges for Chlorine, Taste and Odor
55W UV Quartz Sleeve & Replacement Bulb for our Water Purifier Ultraviolet Light