String-wound Sediment, CTO Carbon & Sediment Filter Set for our Well Water System > 3pcs 4.5" x 20" Whole House Cartridges
- SAFE & RELIABLE: Bluonics whole house filter reduces many impurities from your water by 99% and protects your family and appliance from Sediment, Sand, Dirt, and more. Bluonics Sediment filters are environmentally friendly, chemical Free, no chlorine, no change of taste, color, and odor. Do not change acidic or alkaline water levels and has no impact on pH.
- QUALITY: Fits most standard size 4.5 x 20” Filter housings. Is highly effective for both residential and commercial water purification, and can be used for the city/municipal or well water.
- EFFECTIVE: Removes sediment particles such as silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles up to 1-microns.
- Please note this filter is not a Reverse Osmosis and will NOT reduce (TDS) Total Dissolved Solids from your water. Looking for a system to remove TDS, you can check Bluonics RO systems. The cartridges are individually wrapped for freshness. Please unwrap the cartridges before using them.
- Great after-sales customer support: 30-day money-back guarantee. Extended manufacturer warranty. Lifetime tech support from Bluonics in Sacramento, California, USA
1 Standard Size 4.5”x 20” ( 20 Micron) Sediment Filter. Filters sediment particles such as silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles.
Melt-blown Polypropylene Sediment Filters. The main function of a sediment filter is to remove large and fine particles from our drinking water, such as sand, dirt, silt, and rust particles.
Our Sediment filters are made of fine melted polypropylene, which is then blown and spun in a cylinder-like form. These filters have a lower density at the surface of the filter with progressively higher density toward the center which enables to capture of particles throughout the entire filter depth.
This translates to a longer life and allows better performance of all the following filters, such as Carbon Block or GAC filters.
1 Standard Size 4.5”x 20” Block Activated Carbon Filters (5 Micron) – Block Carbon Filters (5 Micron) are similar in their performance to that of granulated GAC filters, being made of fine coconut shell charcoal carbon tightly compressed forming a cylinder block. Solid-block activated charcoal is superior at adsorption because all the water molecules are forced to travel through the compressed charcoal. Also since it is made of packed carbon it helps to trap suspended particles and dirt.
1 Standard Size 4.5”x 20” ( 1 Micron) Sediment Filter. Filters sediment particles such as silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles.
Flow rate: 5-15 GPM (Depend on Feed Water Pressure). Maximum Pressure: 80 psi, SUGGESTED WORK PRESSURE: UNDER 50 PSI, Temperature:40-110°F/5-45°C.
Save money and time. Average lifetime 6 months. (Depends on your water quality)
Compatible with systems from 3M, APEC, Aqua-Pure, Aquasana, Culligan, Costway, DuPont, GE, Geekpure, Glacier Bay, Global Water, Olympia, Pentek, Smart Aqua Life, The Perfect Water, US Aqua, Whirlpool All mentions of brand names or model descriptions are made strictly to illustrate compatibility. All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
I and completely satisfied with the service and product delivered on time
Not sure how they will work. Will need to wait for some time.
I bought the Big Blue system for a lake cottage we moved into. The system was easy to assemble and made of quality materials and well designed. Most importantly: the filtration and quality of water is and has been EXCELLENT. The water we drink and use in our home cannot be beat. I have even referred a neighbor who purchased the identical system.
The reason I only rate it 4 stars is because of the seemingly disorganized support from Bluonics. I have received the wrong filters, partial orders, and extended wait times on replacement filters. The Customer Service Rep has always been very pleasant and attentive to my concerns, but little abnormalities in my orders keep cropping up.
Overall, I would definitely recommend the system and the filters, just be prepared to have to deal with them more than normal when it’s time to order replacement cartridges.
We Also Recommend
20-pack 4.5" x 10" Big Blue Sediment Replacement Water Filters 5-Micron Whole House Cartridges for Rust, Iron, Sand, Dirt and Undissolved Particles
Big Blue Sediment Replacement Water Filters 4pcs (5 Micron) 4.5" x 20" Cartridges
Big Blue Carbon Replacement Water Filters 12pcs GAC Granulated 4.5" x 10" Cartridges for Chlorine, Taste and Odor
55W UV Quartz Sleeve & Replacement Bulb for our Water Purifier Ultraviolet Light