Bluonics Replacement Filter Set for our Well Water System, String-wound, Sediment & CTO Carbon 4.5x 20 Whole House Cartridges+ 2 UV Lamps
- SAFE & RELIABLE: Bluonics whole house filter reduces many impurities from your water by 99% and protects your family and appliance from Sediment, Sand, Dirt, and more. Bluonics Sediment filters are environmentally friendly, chemical Free, no chlorine, no change of taste, color, and odor. Do not change acidic or alkaline water levels and has no impact on pH.
- QUALITY: Fits most standard size 4.5 x 20” Filter housings. Is highly effective for both residential and commercial water purification, and can be used for the city/municipal or well water.
- EFFECTIVE: Removes sediment particles such as silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles up to 1-microns.
- Please note this filter is not a Reverse Osmosis and will NOT reduce (TDS) Total Dissolved Solids from your water. Looking for a system to remove TDS, you can check Bluonics RO systems. The cartridges are individually wrapped for freshness. Please unwrap the cartridges before using them.
- Great after-sales customer support: 30-day money-back guarantee. Extended manufacturer warranty. Lifetime tech support from Bluonics in Sacramento, California, USA
1 Standard Size 4.5”x 20” ( 20 Micron) Sediment Filter. Filters sediment particles such as silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles.
Melt-blown Polypropylene Sediment Filters. The main function of a sediment filter is to remove large and fine particles from our drinking water, such as sand, dirt, silt, and rust particles.
Our Sediment filters are made of fine melted polypropylene, which is then blown and spun in a cylinder-like form. These filters have a lower density at the surface of the filter with progressively higher density toward the center which enables to capture of particles throughout the entire filter depth.
This translates to a longer life and allows better performance of all the following filters, such as Carbon Block or GAC filters.
1 Standard Size 4.5”x 20” Block Activated Carbon Filters (5 Micron) – Block Carbon Filters (5 Micron) are similar in their performance to that of granulated GAC filters, being made of fine coconut shell charcoal carbon tightly compressed forming a cylinder block. Solid-block activated charcoal is superior at adsorption because all the water molecules are forced to travel through the compressed charcoal. Also since it is made of packed carbon it helps to trap suspended particles and dirt.
1 Standard Size 4.5”x 20” ( 1 Micron) Sediment Filter. Filters sediment particles such as silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles.
2 replacement Bulb for our 55W Whole House 12 GPM UV Ultraviolet Sterilizer Water Filtration Unit. This system is good to kill harmful Bacteria, E Coli, Viruses Fungi, Algae and most microorganisms including cryptosporidium, giardia and many other contaminants.
UV lamp: 36" Long, 55W Base: 4 Prong Voltage:110v and 220v UV Lamp Life: 9000 hours (about 1 year)
Flow rate: 5-15 GPM (Depend on Feed Water Pressure). Maximum Pressure: 80 psi, SUGGESTED WORK PRESSURE: UNDER 50 PSI, Temperature:40-110°F/5-45°C.
Save money and time. Average lifetime 6 months. (Depends on your water quality)
Compatible with systems from 3M, APEC, Aqua-Pure, Aquasana, Culligan, Costway, DuPont, GE, Geekpure, Glacier Bay, Global Water, Olympia, Pentek, Smart Aqua Life, The Perfect Water, US Aqua, Whirlpool All mentions of brand names or model descriptions are made strictly to illustrate compatibility. All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Before installing this system, we were experiencing a very strong sulfur smell but after installing the 3 filter system and the UV light system, our water hasn’t had that sulfur smell since. I’ve had the filters installed for almost a year now and my water pressure has remained unchanged. I just purchased a double set of new filters and UV bulbs and will be replacing prior to the sale of our home sometime in December. Overall a great system if you have the extra wall space to install everything. I contacted a plumber to install the system and he wanted $1,500 so I did it myself with the Shark Bite fittings and was done within a couple hours.
In a world where everything that you attempt to purchase is “ stuck on a ship off the coast of California “ these people/business still delivers, no excuses no b.s. , just straight up delivery. Wish that the other 99.9% would emulate, even just a little.
Thank you so much…
Love my water system!
H2o drinkable from the toilet bowl
We Also Recommend
20-pack 4.5" x 10" Big Blue Sediment Replacement Water Filters 5-Micron Whole House Cartridges for Rust, Iron, Sand, Dirt and Undissolved Particles
Big Blue Sediment Replacement Water Filters 4pcs (5 Micron) 4.5" x 20" Cartridges
Big Blue Carbon Replacement Water Filters 12pcs GAC Granulated 4.5" x 10" Cartridges for Chlorine, Taste and Odor
55W UV Quartz Sleeve & Replacement Bulb for our Water Purifier Ultraviolet Light