String-wound Yarn Sediment (20 Micron) 4pcs 4.5" x 20" Big Blue Whole House Cartridges for Rust, Iron, Sand, Dirt, Sediment
- SAFE & RELIABLE: Bluonics whole house filter reduces many impurities from your water by 99% and protects your family and appliance from Sediment, Sand, Dirt, and more. Bluonics Sediment filters are environmentally friendly, chemical Free, no chlorine, no change of taste, color, and odor. Do not change acidic or alkaline water levels and has no impact on pH.
- QUALITY: Fits most standard size 4.5 x 20” Filter housings. Is highly effective for both residential and commercial water purification, and can be used for the city/municipal or well water.
- EFFECTIVE: Removes sediment particles such as silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles up to 20 microns.
- Please note this filter is not a Reverse Osmosis and will NOT reduce (TDS) Total Dissolved Solids from your water. Looking for a system to remove TDS, you can check Bluonics RO systems. The cartridges are individually wrapped for freshness. Please unwrap the cartridges before using them
- Great after-sales customer support: 30-day money-back guarantee. Extended manufacturer warranty. Lifetime tech support from Bluonics in Sacramento, California, USA
4 pcs 4.5 x 20" String Wound Sediment Filter (20 Micron). For particles such as sand, dirt, silt, and rust.
To remove these particles allows better performance for the following Carbon Block filter.
The String Wound Sediment filter offers a longer cartridge life, higher flow rate, greater dirt holding capacity, lower pressure drop, and more efficiency when compared to other sediment filters.
Flow rate: 5-15 GPM (Depend on Feed Water Pressure). Maximum Pressure: 80 psi, SUGGESTED WORK PRESSURE: UNDER 50 PSI, Temperature:40-110°F/5-45°C.
Save money and time. Average lifetime 6 months. (Depends on your water quality).
Compatible with systems from 3M, APEC, Aqua-Pure, Aquasana, Culligan, Costway, DuPont, GE, Geekpure, Glacier Bay, Global Water, Olympia, Pentek, Smart Aqua Life, The Perfect Water, US Aqua, Whirlpool All mentions of brand names or model descriptions are made strictly to illustrate compatibility. All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Great and really does aGreat job
We really like the filters BUT ------ There were NO INSTRUCTIONS on how to install the filters.. in what order.
My husband first installed the 1 micron, then the 20 and finally the carbon. The water tasted TERRIBLE. After a phone call, we found out that the carbon needed to be in the middle.
So then we had 1 micron, carbon and ended with the 20. The water was still TERRIBLE.
My husband did not realize the 20 had to be first. So after more talking he switched the 1 micron and the 20 micron around with the carbon in the middle. We got good water after that.
It just seemed very odd that the filters came with zero instructions on how to install. If he was not a carpenter and all around handy man, he also would not have known how to hook the filters up. Sometime this expensive deserves a HOW TO manual for installation.
We Also Recommend
Bluonics String wound sediment filter cartridge 4.5 x 10" for Big Blue -20 filters 20 Micron
UV Ultraviolet Light + Sediment & CTO Carbon Filter Set for our Well Water System > 4pcs 4.5" x 20" Whole House Cartridges
Big Blue Carbon Replacement Water Filters 12pcs GAC Granulated 4.5" x 10" Cartridges for Chlorine, Taste and Odor
Bluonics 12-Pack Big Blue CTO Carbon Block Replacement Water Filters 4.5" x 10"