Bluonics 5 Stage Undersink Reverse Osmosis RO Drinking Water Filter NSF Certified 50 GPD Solid Housings, 4 yrs Supply
- SAFE & RELIABLE: Under-sink Reverse Osmosis water filtration and softener for pure, safer, and healthier water. Bluonics 5 stage RO system removes up to 99% of over 1000 contaminants, including lead, chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium, nitrates, and more.
- CERTIFIED: NSF/ANSI 58 - Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Treatment Systems. Premium quality RO system ensures the highest purification quality, durability, reliability, and low maintenance for many years to come.
- PURE WATER: Enjoy clean, safe, good-tasting, unlimited water for your family every time you turn on the faucet, better than most bottled water at a fraction of their cost. Effectively eliminates many impurities from tap water to offer sparkling clean and great tasting water. Experience fresher healthier baby formula, tea and coffee, better tasting foods and crystal-clear ice cubes.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Complete system with DIY instruction, including complete color-coded tubing and all installation hardware. Also includes Quick Connect Fittings for easier setup. New Style one-piece manifold with 3-in-1 housing caps that provides a seamless water path effectively eliminating all connections between the housings. Operating Pressure range 40-85 PSI.
- COMPLETE PACKAGE: Includes 4 years of supply. Total filters included: 4 Sediment Filters, 4 Carbon Block Filters, 4 GAC Carbon Filters, 2 GAC Carbon Post Filters, 1 Membrane (50GPD). Great after sales customer support: 30-day money-back guarantee. Extended manufacturer warranty. Lifetime tech support from Bluonics. 50 GPD Replacement filter: RO-50G-EO1-WHT, RO-50G-EO1-WHT, RO-50G-EO1-WHT, RO-50G-EO1-WHT, RO-50G-EO1-WHT
- Stage 1: Standard Size 2.5”x 10” Sediment Filter. Filters sediment particles such as silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles.
- Stage 2: Standard Size 2.5”x 10” Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC). Adsorbs and removes bad taste and odors. Also a large variety of organic contaminants such as chlorine and chemicals linked to cancer, like pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, Trihalomethanes, Benzene, and many volatile organic compounds such as VOC's, PCB's, MTBE's along with hundreds of other chemicals and contaminants that may be present in our water.
- Stage 3: Standard Size 2.5”x 10” Carbon Block Filter. Removes chlorine, bad taste and odor, organic solvents, and organic chemicals that contribute to bad taste and odor.
- Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane. Removes and filters particles as small as 1/10,000 of a micron and most inorganic chemicals (such as salts, metals, minerals). Also most microorganisms including cryptosporidium and giardia, and many other inorganic contaminants.
- Stage 5: Standard Size 2”x 10” GAC Post Filter. Polishes and refines for sweeter tasting water. Removes any tastes or odors the water may have picked up while sitting in the storage tank.
this was easy to install for me, (I am not a plumber, ) simple installation, great for are off grid homestead.
We love this system. The water tastes delicious! Only thing that we found frustrating was that the installation instructions are far too vague for amateurs like my husband and me. Most people said installation was easy but for us it was not. LOL. Could be "user" error. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
Didn't take long to hook it up. If your any kind of a handy man you wouldn't have any issues setting this up. After you purge the system and follow the instructions by far the cleanest and purist water I have ever drank. Good buy!!!
The unit came quickly, and was simple enough to install. I did spend longer installing it than I thought I would, but that is usually true with most plumbing projects. All the parts were there, the instructions were clear enough and I’m generally pleased with the purchase. It was a great value for the price.
Peace of mind for drinking water. We use it for anything and everything that we will consume just to know it’s been filtered down and is safe! 👍
Excellent product. As good as advertised.
I was buying bottled water from a kiosk in town for years. That water wasn’t very good, but more drinkable than our tap water. The kiosk water was not reliable either. I’d heard about these systems and found bluonics to have a good price and good reviews. I am not disappointed! It was pretty easy to install and directions were well written. Such great tasting water now! Also, thank you for waiting until it has been used to ask for a review. I get really annoyed when a company asks for a review the second the delivery hits the front porch.
Water is taken for granted until you start 'tasting things' in every glass you drink or every pot of coffee you brew. Suddenly you see why some are forced to buy bottled water, to stop 'tasting things'. The Bluonics 5 stage RO system is a straightforward installation that made me very happy with my water again. Even the ice cubes are improved, crystal clear, with nothing added to the taste. Highly recommended.
Nice system, good tasting water, quality products. Highly recommend. Did have to go to u tube to install, instructions are scanty.
We Also Recommend
Bluonics 5 Stage Undersink Reverse Osmosis RO Drinking Water Filter NSF Certified 50 GPD with Clear Housings, 4 yrs Supply
Bluonics 400GPD Tankless 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Under Sink RO Home & Commercial Purifier Treat Virus and Bacteria with Stand
Bluonics PH+ Alkaline Water Filter Cartridge, 10" Inline Quick Connect with Mineral Ball for Any Reverse Osmosis RO Systems
Bluonics Reverse Osmosis Ultraviolet Water Filter System UV Sterilizer Treat Virus and Bacteria RO 6 Stage 100 GPD with Booster Pump