20-pack 4.5" x 10" Big Blue Sediment Replacement Water Filters 5-Micron Whole House Cartridges for Rust, Iron, Sand, Dirt and Undissolved Particles
- SAFE & RELIABLE: Bluonics whole house filter reduces many impurities from your water by 99% and protects your family and appliance from Sediment, Sand, Dirt, and more. Bluonics Sediment filters are environmentally friendly, chemical Free, no chlorine, no change of taste, color, and odor. Do not change acidic or alkaline water levels and has no impact on pH.
- QUALITY: Fits most standard size 4.5 x 10” Filter housings. Is highly effective for both residential and commercial water purification, and can be used for the city/municipal or well water.
- EFFECTIVE: Removes sediment particles such as silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles up to 5-microns.
- Please note this filter is not a Reverse Osmosis and will NOT reduce (TDS) Total Dissolved Solids from your water. Looking for a system to remove TDS, you can check Bluonics RO systems. The cartridges are individually wrapped for freshness. Please unwrap the cartridges before using them.
- Great after-sales customer support: 30-day money-back guarantee. Extended manufacturer warranty. Lifetime tech support from Bluonics in Sacramento, California, USA
20 pack Standard Size 4.5”x 10” ( 5 Microns) Sediment Filter. Filters sediment particles such as silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles.
Melt-blown Polypropylene Sediment Filters. The main function of a sediment filter is to remove large and fine particles from our drinking water, such as sand, dirt, silt, and rust particles.
Our Sediment filters are made of fine melted polypropylene, which is then blown and spun in a cylinder-like form. These filters have a lower density at the surface of the filter with progressively higher density toward the center which enables to capture of particles throughout the entire filter depth.
This translates to a longer life and allows better performance of all the following filters, such as Carbon Block or GAC filters.
Flow rate: 5-15 GPM (Depend on Feed Water Pressure). Maximum Pressure: 80 psi, SUGGESTED WORK PRESSURE: UNDER 50 PSI, Temperature:40-110°F/5-45°C.
Save money and time. Average lifetime 6 months. (Depends on your water quality)
Compatible with systems from 3M, APEC, Aqua-Pure, Aquasana, Culligan, Costway, DuPont, GE, Geekpure, Glacier Bay, Global Water, Olympia, Pentek, Smart Aqua Life, The Perfect Water, US Aqua, Whirlpool All mentions of brand names or model descriptions are made strictly to illustrate compatibility. All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 27, 2023
Not only a great price, very fast shipping and they were in stock.
After well pump replacement, our water was still dirty even after a week. It looked dingy with a brown tint (presumably iron or sediment) and had an odor to it. I had been using a 25 micron filter for years prior to our well pump failing, which worked perfectly. I decided to switch to this 5 micron filter which resolved both the odor and the color concerns. This 5 micron filter obviously requires changing more frequently than the 25 micron filter did, but until our well settles down, that’s a small price to pay for clean water!
My water has a lot of iron, your filters are the closest thing to awesome water
I love these, they are a great filter, and I got them so quickly. Thanks
Fast delivery! Just what I needed. Excellent
I have extreme iron in my water. I change filter every 2 months. Goes in white. Comes out black with a lot of grit in filter canister.
I had severe problem with sulfur smell in my water until I tried the Bluonics filters. I couldn’t drink our well water because of the sulfur and rust taste. The Bluonics filter corrected our water problem. I am very happy with the filters.
Filters are very good. They are excellent at removing sediment and other debris. The 20 pack is the best bargain I have been able to find.
Fast delivery and great value! I use these for my whole house filters and in the summer often need to use creek water for our home! These filters clean out the dirt and provide clean water to do our daily activities.
Very pleased with the Bluonics water filter, comparable quality to other filters I have used and are at a much more economical price. Very pleased with Bluonics order fulfillment and delivery followup process.
We Also Recommend
Big Blue Sediment Replacement Water Filters 4pcs (5 Micron) 4.5" x 20" Cartridges
Big Blue Carbon Replacement Water Filters 12pcs GAC Granulated 4.5" x 10" Cartridges for Chlorine, Taste and Odor
4-pack Bluonics Big Blue Carbon Block Replacement Water Filters (5 Micron) 4.5" x 20" for Chlorine, Pesticides, Insecticides, Bad Taste and Odor
Bluonics 4.5" x 20" Big Blue Sediment Water Filters (1 Micron) 4 Whole House