Bluonics Reverse Osmosis Ultraviolet Water Filter System UV Sterilizer Treat Virus and Bacteria RO 6 Stage 100 GPD with Booster Pump
- SAFE & RELIABLE: Under sink Reverse Osmosis water filtration and softener for pure, safer and healthier water. Bluonics 5 stage RO system removes up to 99% of over 1000 contaminants, including lead, chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium, nitrates and more. Operating Pressure range 15-45 PSI.
- CERTIFIED: NSF/ANSI 58 - Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Treatment Systems. Premium quality RO system ensures highest purification quality, durability, reliability, and low maintenance for many years to come.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Complete system with DIY instruction, including complete color-coded tubing and all installation hardware. Also includes Quick Connect Fittings for easier setup. New Style one-piece manifold with 3-in-1 housing caps that provides a seamless water path effectively eliminating all connections between the housings.
COMPLETE PACKAGE: With UV water sterilizer 6W 0.5 GPM. Great after sales customer support: 30-day money-back guarantee. Extended manufacturer warranty. Lifetime tech support from Bluonics. 100 GPD Replacement filter: 7A-649F-TLNL, 6B-YMV4-DIAE, CF-ABMC-5ACV
- Stage 1: Standard Size 2.5”x 10” Sediment Filter. Filters sediment particles such as silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles.
- Stage 2: Standard Size 2.5”x 10” Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC). Adsorbs and removes bad taste and odors. Also a large variety of organic contaminants such as chlorine and chemicals linked to cancer, like pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, Trihalomethanes, Benzene, and many volatile organic compounds such as VOC's, PCB's, MTBE's along with hundreds of other chemicals and contaminants that may be present in our water.
- Stage 3: Standard Size 2.5”x 10” Carbon Block Filter. Removes chlorine, bad taste and odor, organic solvents, and organic chemicals that contribute to bad taste and odor.
- Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane. Removes and filters particles as small as 1/10,000 of a micron and most inorganic chemicals (such as salts, metals, minerals). Also most microorganisms including cryptosporidium and giardia, and many other inorganic contaminants.
- Stage 5: Standard Size 2”x 10” GAC Post Filter. Polishes and refines for sweeter tasting water. Removes any tastes or odors the water may have picked up while sitting in the storage tank.
- Stage 6: 6W UV Ultraviolet Sterilizer Water Filtration System, 0.5-1.0 GPM effectively treat hundreds of contaminants from water to offer sparkling clean and great tasting water. Chemical Free. No chlorine. No change of taste, color, and odor. with no impact on water PH.
Everything you want in a water system has excellent value. Not hard to install everything color coded. Take your time and push the fitting in till you know they reach the end. The tank valve will leak if you do not tighten it all the way o the tank body and use lots of tape at least 8 wraps. Produces some of the best I have got from my well
Replaced my old system, this new one is much better built, was easy to install, and water output is very good. Faucet is built well made of stainless steel and high enough off of counter top to put water bottles underneath to fill. Only have had system approximately 3 weeks now but working flawlessly and provides plenty of water. Directions on set up could be written better, a little hard to understand but a phone call to support was made and they cleared up for me and very helpful and knowledgeable of their systems. All issues and questions explained and answered. I give company and product 5 stars so far very happy. Product comes with 1 year warranty so will follow up after a year.
Very compact, I had a depth of 10.5 inches which I could install one in the motorhome and the other inside his casita
Great system and print delivery
This filter system is packed with features not found with most other systems. I’m very happy with the performance and taste of my filtered water. The only room for improvement would be to add a flow sensor to control the UV sterilizing bulb. Overall you won’t find a better system at this price.
Very easy to setup, customer support is the best understand you and provide solution to your needs
I have owned two previous RO/UV systems of other brands, but the BLUONICS system stands apart for several reasons. FIrst, it has an integrated stand or rack, which simplifies placement under the cabinet, as it holds together all of the various components. Second, a diaphragm booster pump is included and already plumbed. This greatly enhances the daily output. Third, the countertop faucet is the best I've seen, with a high arch, giving good clearance underneath. And last, a pressure gauge is included so I can see that the water pressure is fine and that the booster pump is working properly. I highly recommend BLUONICS and will continue to do business with the company.
We Also Recommend
Bluonics 400GPD Tankless 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Under Sink RO Purifier Treat Virus and Bacteria with Stand and Booster Pump
Bluonics 400GPD Tankless 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Under Sink RO Home & Commercial Purifier Treat Virus and Bacteria with Stand
Bluonics 7 Stage Reverse Osmosis Ultraviolet Water Filter System with UV Sterilizer and Alkaline Filter - 50 GPD With One Extra Bulb
5 Stage Reverse Osmosis with Booster Pump 50 GPD Treat Virus and Bacteria